Windows 95 or later
(Incompatible with Windows 7)
|Post Date:||Jul 26, 2009|
WindowEase is a system utility software that enhances windows operations on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Me, Windows 98, and Windows 95 operating systems.
With WindowEase installed, you can manipulate application and folder windows in many different ways. WindowEase helps you organize windows and speed window operations more efficiently.
WindowEase's powerful options include:
- Collapse and Uncollapse Windows Like a Mac
- Zoom and Shrink Windows
- Cascade and Tile Windows on the Desktop
- Minimize, Maximize, and Restore Windows Without Clicking the Title Bar Buttons
- Center Windows on the Desktop
- Show/Hide Desktop
- Focus Windows Taskbar
- Minimize and Close All Folder Windows with Application Windows Intact
- Open Windows Explorer Quickly
- Open Control Panel Window Without Clicking the Start Button
- Work Faker for Hiding Your Game Action at Work
- Easy Screen Capture
- Smart Drag Windows by Clicking Anywhere in the Windows
- Display Processes Separately by Applications and Folder Processes
- Add additional hot keys for pre-Windows 2000 Notepad applications
WindowEase enables you to invoke all these options by user-defined Hot Key combinations of your choice or customizable pop-up context menu.
By default, WindowEase is installed in your Startup folder so all the functionality of WindowEase will take effect immediately after your start up your computer. However, since WindowEase is a standalone executable program, you can manually double-click the WindowEase icon to launch the program.
Once WindowEase is launched, it hides itself in the background and watch your keyboard and mouse activities.
Download this indispensable utility software today and enjoy the convenience WindowEase brings you.
- Optimized for Windows XP
- Increased overall operational responsiveness
- Preferences are now stored per user level
- Adds JPEG and PNG formats for capturing screenshot to image file option
- New registration procedures
- GUI rearrangements and enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
|Tab 2 Extra Options, Tab 3 Popup Menu Options, Tab 4 General Options|